Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So much to create... sew little time

I remember my grandmother telling me that only boring people get bored, I personally cant understand where they find the time. I sometimes fantasy that I will have one of those moments, which would be a great time to find a passion for housework or organizing my studio. As I try to cram all the crafty projects into my week I have found multi tasking takes on a whole new meaning, for example tonight I manged to create six rose rings, watch "how to lose a guy in 10 days" and stab my finger 4 times. Dinner is cooking next door to a pot of roses in a dye bath, a clotheslines filled up with beautifully shrunk jerseys (What must the neighbors think?) and the vacuum is still blocked with my perfectly form felt balls.
This week wizzed past and this Tuesday came around so quickly, marking the end of the first month of Crafte latte. Just look at some of the great crafty latte projects our ladies have completed we are so proud.


No comments: