Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cant stop smiling !


Theres something special about the magic that happens when women come together in the name of creativity, the rhythmic clicking of needles, the counting of stitches, not to mention fantastic conversations , its true I just cant stop smiling.
This Tuesday was not with out its hitches how ever , the pattern I posted on my

cupboardluv blog has a few glitches in the leaf part of the pattern. I will go in and make the necessary changes very soon (I will also post a note to say when this is done) . We looked at patterns posted on the the following sites :

knitty.com

Berroco.com

We had quite a crowed on the morning and it was great to see people from the first week helping the newcomers with there knitting, the afternoon was much quieter (very relaxing ) if there is anyone interested in joining us for the afternoon sessions please contact me , Victoria Te Tau on 3795505, I will be very happy to take your booking.

Next week we will look at the making of of a knitted felt necklace, I will upload pictures and material lists asap so check back soon.

No comments: